Rules:
- If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
1) I am bored right now,
2) I am wondering what I could get my sis for Christmas
3) I WANT A CHRISTMAS TREE FOR MY BEDROOOM
4) I'm waiting for Christmas
5) I'm wondering what I will get for Christmas
6) I want another Liv doll
7) I want 10 followers on this blog
8) I still like Bitty Babies.
9) I don't have coffee or anything else that has caffeine.
10) I am left-handed!
11) I only have 1 pair of left-handed scissors :(
- Then, you
must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you and make
eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
The questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
2. Do you prefer hot or cold weather? None! I like warm weather,but I don't like hot weather or cold weather.
3. Which country would you like to visit? The US,of course!
4. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
5. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae. I have never eaten Ice Cream,so I can't answer that one.
6. Would you rather attend a ball, eat something very unusual, solve a mystery that puzzles even Sherlock Holmes, or break the world record of the most books read in one year? Attend a ball!
7. Breakfast or just coffee? Breakfast.
8. What is your favorite era in history? Hard,but.......I like the 1900s!
9. Do you have any kind of accent when you speak? I dunno,but I probably have a English accent.
10. Is it soda or pop? I don't have either.
11. Name 11 of your hobbies. Blogging,playing with dolls,crafting,sewing,reading,Reading other blogs,playing with my Liv doll(Jake),Using the internet,relaxing outside,Emailing my cyber-friends,and singin.
2. Do you prefer hot or cold weather? None! I like warm weather,but I don't like hot weather or cold weather.
3. Which country would you like to visit? The US,of course!
4. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
5. Describe the perfect ice cream sundae. I have never eaten Ice Cream,so I can't answer that one.
6. Would you rather attend a ball, eat something very unusual, solve a mystery that puzzles even Sherlock Holmes, or break the world record of the most books read in one year? Attend a ball!
7. Breakfast or just coffee? Breakfast.
8. What is your favorite era in history? Hard,but.......I like the 1900s!
9. Do you have any kind of accent when you speak? I dunno,but I probably have a English accent.
10. Is it soda or pop? I don't have either.
11. Name 11 of your hobbies. Blogging,playing with dolls,crafting,sewing,reading,Reading other blogs,playing with my Liv doll(Jake),Using the internet,relaxing outside,Emailing my cyber-friends,and singin.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers.
AsmitaKassidy
Autumn
Mattie
Erin
(I know that's not eleven,but I did not know who else to tag)
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
OK!
- No tagging back
Awww,I wish I could tag you back,Mandy!
~Annie
u forgot about Emma...but thanks for tagging me!
ReplyDeleteIf you wanted to you could tag me!
ReplyDeleteAbbie,